Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stressful

A right word to put on me now.
Out of 100%,99.99% on my workloads....
and another 0.01% was on the other thing.
And now i'm heading to disaster...IF i dont take any action due to my stressful...
People will ask such a typical Q's...
Why So Stress?Relax.

I am relax.Who said i'm not relax, the thing is i'm stressful...
but i'm fucking relax...
There's a bloody heavy burden in my head that i have to deal with.
No worries,Jarr always can fix his bloody mess.[ayat penyedap hati]

Dulu masa sekolah lagi ada masalah perut..
Sakit dalam perut yg teramat...
so everytime kakak aku bawak gi klinik...
doktor akan cakap,"you ni stress sangat nehh"
apakelanch sekolah dah stress?????

So skang aku dah paham bile doktor kata gitu...
Anyway,I'm thinking to quit my job now...
Looking for a new chapter...perhaps.
I'm going to do something I had passion to do.
Not to say I hate my job now...
I really love what im doing now...but i cant carry on with this kind of situation.

People wont understand.
And i dont ask them to.Its all about myself.
One day for those who dont understand will realize why i feel this way...my way.
Apparently,last week i spoke to one of my old friend.
She asked whether i'd like to find another job and maybe she could gimme a hand.
I was in the middle,feel "sayang" to quit my job now..
But in the sametime,i just cant face it anymore.

To live in "kapitalis" environment is damn sucks!
Credit to Mus who had explained to me what is true capitalis and communist...
And democracy[Malaysia especially]can be defined as capitalis+sosialis+communist+dictator=fucking democracy.
But im not mention about malaysian politics nowadays.
its office politics.I think all offices have this shite.

So, to carry on my life and to suits the scenarios,
I'll cope with it.I'm a person who you can put me anywhere in this world..
and survive...thats me.Nuff said.


taa.

3 comments:

Kaki Gebang said...

Kalo stress gi lepak minum kat Bangi Kopitiam

Acik fosilmitra said...

Apa pulak bangi kopitiam... Old town ler molek... tak pun poie Bunga Mampirrr.. hehe...

Jarr said...

apa barang semua tuh...
baik pergi mak minah lodging....
boleh tgk cikgu rosnah..ahahahaa